Ingredients:
1 pkg refrigerated pizza dough (I used Meijer but it is not very good! I'll use something different next time.)
1/4 c Pace® Picante Sauce, medium
1/4 c tomato sauce (Valu Time)- I also added some oregano
4 oz chopped cooked chicken (or turkey)
1 can sliced pitted ripe olives (a little over 1/2 c)
1 thin slice red onion, cut up
1/4 c tomato sauce (Valu Time)- I also added some oregano
4 oz chopped cooked chicken (or turkey)
1 can sliced pitted ripe olives (a little over 1/2 c)
1 thin slice red onion, cut up
1 clove garlic, sliced/chopped
3 oz shredded mozzarella (Meijer, low-moisture part-skim)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 425. Roll out pizza dough on a stone or baking sheet.
Mix picante and tomato sauces and pour onto pizza crust.
Add chicken, olives, onion, garlic and cheese to the pizza.
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information
Calories: 206
Fat: 7.5g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Carbs: 24g
Protein: 11g
Ratings:
Kristen: 3.5
Dave: 3
I'd rate it higher with a different crust. Dave agreed that the crust was not very good and also said it was too garlicky. I don't think you can ever have too much garlic! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment